Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our local club scholarship fund which will award a scholarship to one or more Sacramento area students attending the University of Michigan.
Our club scholarship fund has not yet been set up on the UM Alumni Association's on-line giving website. However, the Alumni Association has worked out a process in the interim for our clubthrough which your donations can be tax-deductible and can be directed towards the Sacramento Scholarship Fund. Here's how it works:
- Donations must be mailed to the University of Michigan Alumni Association in Ann Arbor and postmarked by December 31 to qualify for a tax-deduction for the current calendar year
- Checks must be made payable to: The University of Michigan
- The notation line must designate: Sacramento Club Scholarship
- Donations must be mailed to:
AAUM Scholarship Program
200 Fletcher St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1007
- The University of Michigan will send you an acknowledgment of your gift and notify our Club of your donation.
Thank you for your financial support.
If you have any questions about your donation or would like to get more involved with scholarship fund raising, please contact Maria Ness at: email@example.com.