My Profile

Travis Radina

Contact Details

Bio

Upon graduating from the University of Michigan in 2008, I moved to the Lansing area and spent six years working in Michigan politics and government. In that time, I worked as a Research and Press Assistant focused on the successful 2008 campaign of former Congressman Mark Schauer, and spent five years working in the legislative office of former Michigan State Representative and Democratic Floor Leader Kate Segal -- initially as her Constituent Services Director, and later as her Legislative Director. I also served as Vice Chair of the Delta Township District Library Board of Trustees. 

I moved back to Ann Arbor in 2014, after accepting an offer to work for the Alumni Association, and was tasked with managing a new alumni-to-alumni grassroots membership and outreach campaign. At the conclusion of the campaign, I transitioned into a role supporting the engagement efforts of Alumni Association clubs in the eastern United States and in western & northern Michigan, as well as, working with several global affiliate groups. I am now Director of Global Alumni Communities, tasked with overseeing the implementation of our Alumni Directory, Online Communities, and expanding opportunities for alumni to engage with one another, the Alumni Association, and the University, regardless of where they live.

In addition to my work at the Alumni Association, I also serve as President of the Board of Directors for the Jim Toy Community Center, a nonprofit resource center for the LGBTQ and allied community of greater Washtenaw County, and as LGBTQ Liaison to the Office of Ann Arbor Mayor Christopher Taylor.

U-M Education